The LabelTac industrial labeling series are a series of printers using thermal transfer technology to create beautiful and durable labels for the workplace. The LabelTac 4 Printer is capable of printing thousands of labels in one day, and without slowing down! Although this model of printer is extremely user-friendly and simple to use, the LabelTac 4 Pro Reference Guide, also called the LabelTac 4 Pro User Manual, is a comprehensive guide to aide in any questions or issues you have that may arise with the LabelTac Pro 4 printer.
What is included in the LabelTac 4 Pro User Manual?
Your reference guide is chock full of useful information! Some helpful installation procedures included are:
- Connecting your LabelTac to a PC,
- Installing the LabelTac drivers, templates and symbols,
- How to load print ribbon and label supply into your LabelTac 4 Pro, and
- How to start creating labels right away!
Your LabelTac printer will need more care or create more questions as you use the printer, and the reference guide is an excellent go-to resource. Included in your LabelTac 4 Pro User Manuel covers the following topics:
- Cleaning: Did you know it is recommended to clean your LabelTac printer after every 10 rolls of label supply? Fortunately, your printer includes complimentary foam swabs, and the user’s manual has comprehensive instructions from opening the printer down to cleaning the alignment guides and the platen roller.
- Troubleshooting: Like any piece of machinery or equipment, the LabelTac may run into a number of common issues. Fortunately, the user’s guide addresses six common problems along with what may have caused the issue, and a suggested action to remedy the problem.
- How to make a label: If you need a little help with designing and creating the perfect professional labels, we’re here to help! Included in this section is how to add text and text boxes, adding images and logos, adding borders, adding industrial symbols, and creating arrows for wayfinding signs.
And so much more! When you purchase a printer from the LabelTac series, you receive much more than just the printer. Not only will you get free access to the user manual, you will also get a full lifetime warranty and the LabelSuite software (a $299 value), for free! The free of charge lifetime warranty is transferable to any new owners of the printer and covers all parts and labor, including the print head. If you need to send in your LabelTac printer in for repair, Creative Safety Supply will also offer the option of a free loaner printer to minimize downtime. The included labeling software, LabelSuite, is easy to use and has thousands of templates and symbols preloaded to choose from, ensuring your signs will be custom and professional looking.
Furthermore, if the LabelTac 4 Pro User Manual doesn’t have the exact answer or advice you are looking for, the knowledgeable experts at Creative Safety Supply are happy to any questions you have on your printer, for life! If you a buy a printer today, and in five years’ time have a question, give them a call and a labeling expert will help you out.
- The LabelTac 4 Pro Ribbon and Supply
- Learning About the Features of LabelTac Software
- Review: The LabelTac 9 Printer
- The Benefits of a LabelTac 4 Printer
- A Look at the LabelTac Pro X Printer
- LabelTac Ribbon — A Crucial Component
- The Possibilities of LabelTac Labels
- All About the LabelTac 4 Pro User Manual– realsafety.org
- What’s included with your printer: From the LabelTac 4 Pro User Manual to warranties– bridge-to-safety.com
- LabelTac Support: The LabelTac 4 Pro User Manual– creativesafetypublishing.com
- LabelTac Support: Including the LabelTac 4 Pro User Manual– babelplex.com
- LabelTac Software– blog.labeltac.com
- Pipe Marking with LabelSuite™– blog.creativesafetysupply.com