Mark Graban over at Lean Blog recently wrote about a GE Capital TV commercial that includes the Lean turnaround process in a factory. Graban said:
In the 60-second piece, GE highlights how their advisors helped a manufacturing company double efficiency by using Lean methods and by asking “the important question – why?” What happened? “Ideas for improvement started pouring out.”
The ad shows how changes in the workplace can happen in a real-world setting and it focuses attention on Lean. Read Graban’s entire blog post here and watch the ad below.
- Using Kaizen…to Eat Sushi?
- What Does a Lean Hospital Look Like?
- One-Piece Flow – A Lean Strategy Applied to Clothing Making
- Does 3-D Printing Have a Role in Lean Manufacturing?
- Continuous Improvement in Sports, Teaching and Beyond
- Safety Lean Manufacturing – 5 Ways to Combine Safety and Lean
- Proof in the Pudding : Lean Can be a Great Risk Worth Taking– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- Going Lean – Success with Streamlining– lean-news.com
- Jim Womack’s Top Misconceptions of the Lean Movement– kaizen-news.com
- Introduction– jakegoeslean.com
- Lean Is More Than Its Tools– blog.5stoday.com
- Basketball Courts – A Creative Use for Floor Marking Tape– safetyblognews.com